Your personal data is collected and processed by Samaniego Luxury Resort, a company under Spanish law, whose registered office is located at 01307 Samaniego (Alava), Calle Constitucion number 12, Espana, whose tax identification number is B-95.984.431 as data controller,
• “Client Support/Contact” section: The data you provide will be processed to respond to your consultations or requests and to provide the services you request.
• "Subscription to the newsletter": You are informed that the data you provide will be processed to manage the sending of commercial information about our hotel by post, e-mail, SMS or fax.
• "Reservations": The personal data requested and provided in this section will be processed for the purpose of managing the reservations you request. In any case, the data provided can be processed for the purpose of developing internal statistics to improve our services. The personal data provided will only be retained for the duration of our business relationship and will be blocked once said relationship has been completed, within the time limits set by the legal provisions, at the sole disposal of the courts to deal with any claims, after which said data will be deleted. The legal basis for the processing of your data is the performance of the contractual obligations that you assumed when you requested to benefit from our services. We inform you that the personal data provided may be processed to send you information as well as other types of communications (offers, events, congratulations), which is why you need to check the box provided for this purpose. The data provided will be retained for this purpose as long as you do not request that the sending of advertising ceases.
In accordance with applicable regulations and in particular Regulation 2016/679/EU of 27 April 2016 known as "GDPR", the collection and processing of your personal data in the context of the above mentioned purposes have for a legal basis:
• concerning the management of your reservation and the associated accounting: performance of the contract to which you are a party (Article 6.1.b GDPR) and compliance with the legal obligations incumbent on the controller (Article 6.1.c GDPR);
• regarding Samaniego Luxury Resort's communication of its newsletter and the management of its client relations: your consent (Article 6.1.a GDPR) and/or the legitimate interest of the company (Article 6.1.f GDPR).
You retain the right to object to the processing of your data, at any time, in particular by withdrawing your consent as appropriate. To do so, you must send your request to us at the address indicated below.
This data is kept for the period required to fulfil the above mentioned purposes and in view of the current limitation period and the legal obligations to retain certain contracts/data. In the event of a claim or dispute, the retention periods may be extended in order to retain the data for the entire duration of the dispute.
Your data is transmitted by Samaniego Luxury Resort, S.L.U to service providers acting, on the one hand, within the scope of the fulfilment of the above mentioned purposes, and on the other hand, for statistical analysis purposes, without it being possible for them to identify you personally (see also section “2. Cookies”). For the abovementioned purposes only, your data may be transmitted to third party service providers located in countries outside the European Union. Samaniego Luxury Resort, S.L.U will take all necessary measures and guarantees in advance to secure this transfer.
In accordance with applicable legislation, you have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you, a right to the portability of this data and a right to restrict the processing. You also have the right to define instructions for what happens to your data after your death.
You can exercise all of these rights by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by writing to the following address: PALACIO DE SAMANIEGO, Samaniego Luxury Resort, S.L.U.,01307 Samaniego (Alava), Calle Constitucion number 12, Espana. Your request must be accompanied by proof of identity.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (AEPD), in particular on its website https://www.aepd.es/es.
When viewing our reservation site www.palaciodesamaniego.com, and if you have allowed them, cookies are stored on your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
A "cookie " is a set of information, usually small and identified by a name, which can be transmitted to your browser by a website you connect to. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period of time, and return it to the web server each time you reconnect. Cookies make it possible to identify the device on which they are stored during their validity period and to remember certain information relating to your browsing (this, in order to simplify your browsing on the websites or offer you content adapted to your interests).
Different types of cookies are used on our website, namely :
We remind you that cookies do not allow you to be identified and that the duration of storage of information recorded by cookies on your computer is up to 13 months.
These cookies are only stored if :
This agreement will be valid for a period of thirteen months from the first time a cookie is stored on your device. Your consent will be requested at the end of this period by means of an information banner.
You can set your cookie preferences at any time, to accept or refuse them, by changing your browser settings.
Suivez notre actualité Inscrivez-vous à la newsletter
Be the first to find out about our latest offers by subscribing to our newsletter